Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Part 2: Kory and Sarah [married!] Magee Park Wedding

I posted Part 1 of this beautiful wedding a couple of days ago and I couldn't wait to post the rest! We ended with this image of the first look, right before Kory and Sarah let go of the balloons and saw each other. Thanks Lisa for this great perspective and for following the balloons! 


This shot is one of my favorites from the day! It contains such raw emotion and you can clearly see how much they absolutely adore one another!!
After the first look, I took the couple aside for a few shots around the park. Kory really wanted a picture by this tree since he notices it every time he comes to the beach to surf. You guys are naturals! Really!

Before the ceremony I stole shots of the whole bridal party together. I love the funny ones. I'm still laughing at Sarah's expression behind her bouquet!!


The arch was so beautiful! This picture really doesn't do it justice but if you look closely, there's a lovely chandelier hanging in the middle!
Sarah chose Bethany Hawley Falefitu of Spendid Sentiments for all of the floral design for this event. She did a fabulous job and was such a joy to work with! Everyone was blown away by the bouquet she made and I must say it is one of the prettiest I've ever seen! Sarah attached the locket of her mother that Kory gave to her so she could be with her throughout the entire day!

These trees at the park really pulled together the tree theme for this wedding! I love the image on the right when Sarah was trying to fit Kory's ring on his finger... and then later trying to get it off his finger so I could photograph the rings was pretty priceless.

I don't normally post the family formals in my wedding blogs but I wanted to show these beauties! Kristi Regina on the left did Sarah's makeup and Keli Christenson on the right was the wedding coordinator. But more importantly, they are Sarah's new sisters!!
Following family formals, we headed to the beach to get more shots of the newlyweds! Sarah your elegance and beauty is jaw-dropping!



The details of this wedding were amazing! I adored this photo display and was overjoyed to see some of their engagement photos featured!

Lisa and Ronderick did an amazing job at getting some of the details I didn't have time to shoot! Thank you so much!




My cousin, Jessica, who was the matron of honor, was unexpectedly ordered for bed rest for the remaining of her pregnancy so she was unable to make it to Sarah's wedding. I was so heartbroken for them because they are the best of friends, but she was able to make an appearance during the toasts when Kim read a letter for the both of them.
Kory allegedly "stalked" Sarah at the bank where she used to work. During the best man, Kenny's, speech, he told everyone the story and how that is where he opened a "love account". This is their reaction!




Always my favorite picture, this is my team with the bride and groom. Kory and Sarah, you know how much I love you guys and I had a blast photographing your wedding day! I hope my images will help you remember this amazing milestone in your lives together and I can't wait to be your lifetime photographer! :) 
Other vendors:

DJ: Krom Entertainment (Kenny Romans)
Caterer: Rasta Taco
Bakery: Cupcake Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment